Code of Conduct/ Ts & Cs
Code of Conduct
Everyone at the con is expected to be polite and respectful to each other.
We will not tolerate harassment in any form, including but not limited to the following.
- Disruption of Games and Events
- Unwelcome physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Verbal Denigration
- Intimidation/ Stalking
- Use of Extremely Violent or Sexualised Imagery in the public spaces of AthVentureCon
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour
We expect everyone at the con to apply discretion in their interactions, both at the event and on our online communication channels, such as Social Media.
It’s important to keep in mind that this is a fundraiser for a youth club, so all behaviour should reflect this.
Anyone who is asked to stop any harassing behavior must comply immediately. If it persists, action will be taken by an officer of AthVentureCon.
This is a public event, so pictures and videos will be used. By booking your ticket, you give us permission to use your image for future advertisements and publications.
Ticket Ts & Cs
- Once purchased a QR code will be emailed. These are one-time use codes and once scanned are no longer valid. They are non-transferable.
- All attendants under the age of 16 must have a ticketed adult with them at the Con. Each ticketed adult can have up to 4 ticketed minors (12-15 years old) with them.
- Tickets are non-refundable within thirty (30) days of the event.
All refund requests for tickets must be made in writing by e-mail to email@example.com.
Refund requests received on or before January 25th will be refunded in full, less a small administrative fee to cover costs. Refunds will not be available for cancellations made after January 25th or for no-shows.